At Redwood Dental Care, our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Your first visit to Redwood Dental Care's office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information and give you time to get to know your dentist.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What Sets Us Apart
- hot towels for after treatment
- tvs in ceiling
- movies in waiting room
- educational programs
- complimentary paraffin had waxing
- complimentary ultrasonic ring shine
- Oral Sedation
- Digital radiography
- CO2 dental laser
- intra oral cameras
- in office orthodontic specialist, Dr. Dennis Knoles
- Velscope Oral Cancer Scanner
- Dinner Certificates for dental referrals
In taking steps to making your first visit a good one, we offer our "new patient form" in a downloadable pdf that you may handle in one of two ways:
- (Recommended) Fill out our new patient form online with Adobe Reader. You will have the options to save your filled out form to your computer, print out a hard copy, and submit your completed form to our web server. click here
- Download and print a copy of our new patient form for you to print and fill out by hand prior to your first visit. click here
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.